It's a simple request isn't it?
Following previous postings, pent up, hard and horny I'm still dizzy from a release that was overdue. Only you could produce this sort of sensation, the result that built and built over a week or more. Yeah, I couldn't wait anymore and you knew that.
You laid out instructions, asking me to get naked, get my wet jox off and be prepared to get off. You whispered to me to relax, to lay back while you go to work on me.
So I did.
You began by caressing my body, telling me to lube up my already wet cock and working it to a rhythm. Fuck yeah, I'm leaking, pissing pre. Fuck yeah.
You tell me to stop and let your hands play with my cock, then begin to massage your hands over my stomach, wiping the grease of the lube into my snail trail, soaking it. Your hands ride down my shaft, then over my loose and heavy balls.
You lean forward, whisper against my lips then start to kiss me, while working my hard soaked cock in your hand. You start to use two hands, going fast, then slowing down. You tell me you'll count to ten and you say "Close your eyes" and I do.
You go fast using both hands and I feel my foreskin bunch up atop my cock. You slow down and start to use your thumb and forefinger to gently play with it and it drives me wild. I writhe and start to gasp. I open my eyes briefly and see you smiling at me, getting off on watching me get off on you getting me off.
Fuck yeah! Hell yeah! Shit yeah. I grunt, groan and start to whisper your name in between gasps that react to your hard strokes on my shaft.
You get to ten and stop. You kiss me, deep. Our heads twisting sideways to get as much of each other as we can into our mouths. It's a deep kiss, wet kiss, the sort where we moan and make noise when we kiss. it's primal, it's passion.
It's love.
We're lovers making love.
You massage your hands over my chest, then over my pecs, over to my arms, up and down. You continue to kiss me deep, while I reach out to grab your heavy cock.
I reach it and you pull away.
"This is about you tonight" you whisper into my ear, while tonguing it and you kiss me deep again.
You lube up my still soaked cock and begin to stroke it perfectly, knowing what to do to it, which area to concentrate on just to inch me closer towards orgasm.
You stop again and let your mouth travel to my neck, where you bite me hard.
It will leave a mark I whisper, and you bite harder. I giggle while you finish and whisper something into my ear.
"Me too" I say as I look into your sexy face and think how fucking hot you are. You go down to my cock and start sliding your mouth down it, getting halfway and spluttering. You slow down and eventually ease down till you can feel my pubes brush against your lips. You begin to slide up and down while your fingers find my nipples and tweak them, causing me to buck and thrust into your face.
You moan this gutteral grunt as I fuck your face, feeding you my big uncut cock.
You've never really had much uncut cock, but you love this one and it turns you on, finding new ways to get this uncut man off. You nibble my foreskin with your teeth and use a hand to squeeze the base of my cock.
In your mouth, you feel and taste a bead of precum ooze out of my cock and you gently pull your mouth away with it stringing.....you come toward my mouth and let it drip on my mouth, then dive in to kiss me again.
yeah, fucking make love to me. Take me, show how much you love me, how much you want me. Make me blow this big load you horny sexy fucker.
You jump up and squat over me, letting my cock rub against your arse. You jump down between my legs and push them up, then start to go down to my arse, using your tongue to lick, probe and eventually fuck.
Like noone else, you make me ooze on my stomach, getting further in, using your tongue to lap and soak my arse.
Fuck man. You are the best.
Oh Fuck, I can feel my load a little way off. I can smell it....your wet sticky hands rubbing over my body, greasy, smelly, sticky. You push up and let your body collapse on mine and our cocks push and pump each other, making a wet slippery horny noise. We grind, groan and kiss.
Amyl
We sniff and 69 and lose ourselves in cock. We sniff deeper and lose again...moaning eating cock, eating each other, gasping clinging groaning panting fuck yeahing and shit yeahing and whispering how much we're into each other.
Rush, sweat, fast, hot, smelly, tasty, salty, hard, pumping. I feel my blood coarse through my body from the amyl. When I suck your cock, I feel your pulse in it and it turns me on.
We both gag and splutter coz we're eating cock and swallowing too much cock coz we want to.
We kiss, sit opposite each other and wrap our legs round each other. We're face to face, staring into each others eyes, studying each others face, kissing gently, passionately.
We're so into each other.
"Make love to me" you whisper leaning your head against mine, kissing my cheek, neck and letting your wet hand stroke my shoulder and bicep, wet and greasy - glistening.
I lay back, you squirt some lube on my cock then begin to lower onto it.
You begin to ride, slow with only the tip in. I thrust a bit and you squirm. You go down a bit more and smile, then lean forward to kiss.
We do and at that moment the full length is in you. You grunt. I start to thrust and writhe and you start to moan. Your cock begins to drip.
I love making you wet.
Your cock oozes with big thick strings of precum.
We ride a while, then we go to the shower, attached to each other and kissing, moaning, licking.
In the hot water, we writhe, twist, turn, you with your hands against the wall, me behind, rubbing my cock against you. I put my hands on your shoulders and guide my cock up against you. I use one hand to enter you, then wrap my arms around you, turning your head so we can kiss, under the water, scalding hot, the steam making us short of breath. We use each other to draw breath
Your hands struggle to find a grip on something, they slide down the wall, they reach out, then grab your cock, still dripping, oozing to wank it, to try to blow your bubbling load.
we leave the shower, wet and fall to bed, you straddle my face and sit on it and i lick you, using my tongue, feeling your semi hard cock get harder bouncing on my chest.
You grab my cock and wank it, I feel my load approaching and tell you...
My cock is juicy, my foreskin loose and skinned back. You wank, you pull, working my load.
I feel my load start to build, and whisper to you that I'm close. You coach me to squirt it.
You tell me to unload and let it go "let it go" "squirt it" "come on".
I start to unload, my cock pulling back, balls tightening, , then jettison out volleys of cum that paint my face, while you gasp as I unload a watery spray into the air and then squirt a load onto your chest, then one that sprays up to my face again, while I collapse into the bed with you on top, kissing me tenderly.
You tell me it's your turn next. We lay there quiet a while....and after a while our cocks stir.
...it's your turn sexy.
practice makes perfect
ReplyDelete