Sweet (this is easy as)

Mar. 15th, 2008

frustrated

If I said frustration. longing. horny. toey. tetchy. pent up. pressure. release, what would you think of?

It's late. Can't sleep just yet, so Im watching the thousand hour Kong film. bored. oh wait, Beverly Hills Cop. better...

Been about 6 days now since I wrapped my fist round this cock and worked the skin off. Only another 6 or more to go. the cam on my laptop is playing up again (typical mac - too cool for school) but luckily I got some pics I prepared earlier. well...lucky you.

But, uploading to this is a drag as I need to have an image acct somewhere else. I'll do it over the weekend and try to have this ready for...well...you.

So hang tight. Afterall, what else can I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fuel.Stop 1

Fuel. Stop Nice! (above & below...esp)