mood - expectant
music -
I like taking it slow, spending time on every cm of my cock. Cock is an amazing piece of anatomy and it has it's own special zones that each need that hot and horny touch.
I'm uncut so I spend a good 40 minutes just using my thumb and finger to flip my hood off and thats all I do, sometimes in my wet jox. It get's the pre cum going and starts to work my foreskin (foreskin has nerve endings that also need to be worked off and played with for hours - this is a new thing for me over the past few years but there ain't no going back for me now - i fucking love to get my foreskin going. It's fun to show another dude how to do it too, well...just one. I'm a real one on one kinda guy. Intensity and passion rocks ;p
An uncut dude years ago kind of got me away from skinning back, but I've recently started skinning back and going hard on the ridge, then easing off. I find this helps to work the ridge of my head and gets it that little bit closer to a really good edge session. It makes my cock ooze.
If I'm edging right, I'll feel my prostate twitch and swell - or I'll feel a slight tingling underneath my nuts around my perineum area. It makes me want to moan out loud and it will hang around for a good minute or so.
After another bit of slow cock play, I achieve that same sensation. For me I like to at least hit that spot 5 times or more, so all up I'm probably looking at 5 hours of good wet cock play. Hey, I don't do it every week or every month but sometimes I wake up and if I'm being a lazy ass, I'll kick back and give my cock some good loving. But I'll just go with what makes my cock feel like it's buzzing and try to get that
prostate going.
From what I understand, what I'm doing is stimulating the prostate by wanking and getting the cock going, thus releasing lots of prostatic fluid into my prostate, which will build up and release into your cock when you squirt with huge pressure. All this coupled with hours of wank action, precum and your actual load will and should then all come together at the right moment to release a powerful and very wet load.
I love building a big one. Working one up and seeing what I can let go. During this one sesh I had, my prostate had twitched about 6 times, my cock was pissing pre every 30 secs or so with nice big gobs and my foreskin was loose and skinned right back.
I hit orgasm about 40 secs before I let loose and I could smell my salty load way before I even spilled a drop. I was in total fucking cock heaven. Totally buzzed on my own wank, cock and the realisation that I was about to unload a major cumshot.
It was like I was counting down to blast off, I was sweaty and smelt of horned cock, pre and sweat, then I felt my nuts snap and the base of my cock go rigid and I just wanted to groan "ooohwhoaaayeahhhh". Fuck, I probably did.
At first I expected more as a decent but not amazing squirt just pissed out onto my chest, but then it was like I started to piss cum as this rope hadn't even landed on my chest and the tip of my cock was spraying watery cum everywhere. I let out another moan, then another squirt of watery cum flew up to my face, dripping down my face "ahh yeah" thats more like it as it dribbled into my mouth so i could taste my own load, then the mother load - woh - and my entire cock pulled back like a canon reloading and out came the fucking big one. Yeah. It felt like I just came with my entire insides. It was so gut wrenching and so rewarding. I caught some more of it in my mouth and the rest painted my nose and went through my hair with this big creamy squirt of a load that had a good 30 cm length, from tip of my cock to it's end.
I fuckin can't wait to let one go soon.
p.s I'm on oceania timezone silly
p.p.s I have a dead sexy haircut
That's some essay.
ReplyDeleteHave to take your word on the haircut for now. Didn't work out tonight which is a shame.
More later
That last bit read pretty familiar, was I there when you let that one go!?!
ReplyDelete