what are your top 10 songs
I was thinking hard about mine and ones that I always love to hear, ones that I could listen to every so often with a smile. All very 80's
Owner of a Lonely Heart - Yes
Invisible Touch - Genesis
Jump - Van Halen
Lujon - Henry Mancini (not really pop at all but it is fucking awesome)
Heaven - Bryan Adams
Good Life - Inner City
Come Said the Boy - Mondo Rock
Boys of Summer - Don Henley
Open Your Heart - Madonna (Awesome video)
Message to My Girl - Split Enz
Some good ones there.
ReplyDeleteOff the top of my head I like songs like:
Breakfast At Tiffany's - Deep Blue Something
Tragedy- Bee Gees
The Ketchup Song- Das Ketchup
Good Luck- Basement Jaxx
Crazy For You- Madonna
crazy for you?
ReplyDeletenow, that is cute!
never picked you as a basement jaxx guy...
Whenever it's cool for you big man...
ReplyDelete:)