the BIG update

(via thatryguy) yum

(via thatryguy)
yum
Tagged: yum
Photo reblogged from Brawny Men with 10 notes
brawnymen:  gimme.  gimme too
brawnymen:
gimme.
gimme too
Photo

Tagged: cock to cock
Photo with 1 note

Photo

Photo

Tagged: jobuds
Photo with 2 notes
…i’d love to see this dude unload right now. that would be HOT! anyone have ideas on what the film is lads?
…i’d love to see this dude unload right now. that would be HOT!
anyone have ideas on what the film is lads?
Photo with 1 note

Tagged: dudeBIGjo

Photo

Tagged: budsjo
Photo with 1 note

Tagged: dudeBIG
Photo

Tagged: cock to cock
Photo with 2 notes

Tagged: budsjo
Photo

Tagged: budsjo
Photo

Tagged: budsjo
Photo

Photo

Tagged: budsjo
Photo with 1 note
party on via AlertThingy
party on via AlertThingy
buds via AlertThingy
buds via AlertThingy
Photo
bliss via AlertThingy
bliss via AlertThingy
Photo
splat via AlertThingy
splat via AlertThingy
Photo

Photo with 2 notes

Photo with 2 notes

Photo with 21 notes

Photo with 3 notes

Tagged: dudesjouncut
Photo

Photo with 3 notes

Tagged: dudesjo

Photo

Photo with 1 note

Photo

Photo with 1 note

Photo with 19 notes

Photo reblogged from DOODZ with 40 notes
dooodz:  I WANT YOUR LOVE
dooodz:
delanodelicious:  bear7007:  circlejerk:  goatees: gluhrk/choke    yum.uncut.
delanodelicious:
bear7007:
circlejerk:
goatees:
gluhrk/choke
yum.uncut.
Photo

Tagged: vintage
Photo

Tagged: vintage

Photo

Tagged: vintage
Photo with 6 notes

Tagged: vintage
Photo with 1 note

Tagged: vintage
Photo with 3 notes

Tagged: vintage
Photo
…Dude! I’d love to see more of this. This dude isn’t just wearin any old ring but a thick nut bustin means business one.
…Dude!
I’d love to see more of this. This dude isn’t just wearin any old ring but a thick nut bustin means business one.
Photo

Tagged: vintage
Photo with 2 notes

Tagged: vintage
Photo

Tagged: geyser
Photo

Tagged: dudesjo buds
Photo

Tagged: vintage

Photo reblogged from My Favorite Cock Pics with 25 notes
(via myfavoritecockpics)
(via myfavoritecockpics)
Photo reblogged from My Favorite Cock Pics with 30 notes
myfavoritecockpics:  ohreally:  (via hairyeyepopper)
myfavoritecockpics:
ohreally:
(via hairyeyepopper)
Tagged: tent
Photo reblogged from Boom Boom Bam with 3 notes
boomboombam:  only if you swallow
boomboombam:
only if you swallow
Photo reblogged from man made fire with 6 notes
hairyeyepopper:  Did the condom break :0
hairyeyepopper:
Did the condom break :0
Tagged: cute
Photo reblogged from FUCK SWEAT SUCK [repeat] with 3 notes
fucksweatsuck:  boysrule:  I love doing this! I feel a weird sense of pride afterwards.
fucksweatsuck:
boysrule:
I love doing this! I feel a weird sense of pride afterwards.
Tagged: geyser
Photo reblogged from fever with 20 notes
feversex:  boivice:  (via foreskin)
feversex:
boivice:
(via foreskin)
Tagged: cutesexycock
Photo reblogged from "what I find hot" through pictures =) with 83 notes
ilikethisstuffivetakenfromyou:  (via iheartscruff, hairyeyepopper)  that dude is smokin!
ilikethisstuffivetakenfromyou:
(via iheartscruff, hairyeyepopper)
that dude is smokin!
Photo reblogged from "what I find hot" through pictures =) with 24 notes
ilikethisstuffivetakenfromyou:  sugaronastick:  (via ooeygooey)   i think we all know that moment
ilikethisstuffivetakenfromyou:
sugaronastick:
(via ooeygooey)
i think we all know that moment





sugaronastick:  troyisnaked:  malove:  boomboombam A Night out on the Town  what film is this from!?   …yeah, what film?
sugaronastick:
troyisnaked:
malove:
boomboombam A Night out on the Town
what film is this from!?
…yeah, what film?
Tagged: geyserWho?
Photo reblogged from "what I find hot" through pictures =) with 17 notes
ilikethisstuffivetakenfromyou:  (via hairyeyepopper)  woh, look at the size of those nuts and the trunk of that shaft Does anyone know which FM this is?
ilikethisstuffivetakenfromyou:
(via hairyeyepopper)
woh, look at the size of those nuts and the trunk of that shaft
Does anyone know which FM this is?
Photo reblogged from sissydude with 62 notes
sissydudeomen2:  ilikethisstuffivetakenfromyou:  thatryguy:  (via feversex)
sissydudeomen2:
ilikethisstuffivetakenfromyou:
thatryguy:
(via feversex)
Tagged: hotsexy as
Photo reblogged from "what I find hot" through pictures =) with 44 notes
ilikethisstuffivetakenfromyou:  thatryguy:  feversex:  dicksdicksandmoredicks:  :3     I know that’s Mike whatshisname on the left. Love the uncut action…
ilikethisstuffivetakenfromyou:
thatryguy:
feversex:
dicksdicksandmoredicks:
:3
I know that’s Mike whatshisname on the left. Love the uncut action…
Photo reblogged from a damn fine mess with 16 notes
adamnfinemess:  (via feversex)
adamnfinemess:
(via feversex)
Photo reblogged from dick and the like with 20 notes
(via ooeygooey)
(via ooeygooey)
Photo reblogged from dick and the like with 15 notes
(via ooeygooey)
(via ooeygooey)
Photo reblogged from sissydude with 41 notes
sissydudeomen2:  lahoo23:  (via ivegotobsessions)  I sooooo want to hate this picture but his hairy lower region is driving me BANANAS. …yeah, he’ll do
sissydudeomen2:
lahoo23:
(via ivegotobsessions)
I sooooo want to hate this picture but his hairy lower region is driving me BANANAS.
…yeah, he’ll do
Photo reblogged from Boom Boom Bam with 1 note
boomboombam:  hungry pig boy
boomboombam:
hungry pig boy
Tagged: sexyhotdudes
Photo reblogged from Long Time with 42 notes
sugaronastick:  justwingingit:  whataboutmikey:  Did I post this already???   this is totally ismael alvarez. totally. http://www.ismaelalvarez.com/
sugaronastick:
justwingingit:
whataboutmikey:
Did I post this already???
this is totally ismael alvarez. totally. http://www.ismaelalvarez.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fuel.Stop 1

Fuel. Stop Nice! (above & below...esp)