db is all about masturbation or penis sex. Greased up, Edged up and Primal on Penis. It’s the journey down, deep down and the release up of pre, semen and /or piss. Rings, slings, stretchers and brown bottles. Musky pits, jocks and rooms that smell of bate. It’s a place. It's a feeling. It's dudebate.
prostate fuck
...ok, so this aint just fucking. These dudes have hit that sometime rare moment that results in perfect prostate stimulation for the bottom. Notice how the dude fucking isn't so much fucking in/out. He's just keeping his cock firm in it's place and hit right on that dudes swollen prostate deep inside and all he's doing is just moving himself to constantly massage it and force the dudes load out. This vid is hot as you can see and almost feel it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's a HOT fuck, for sure! I play with my prostate sometime and the orgasm is really great... but I also felt I was hitting some other sweet spot in there that just drives my dick and cum wild. I just recently found out that I was hitting my seminal vesicles. I haven't heard anyone talk about these.. is it only me, or do other men know about their seminal vesicles and do they feel good for others?
ReplyDelete