So, as another year draws to a close I thought I'd say a few words. To each and everyone of you who visit this blog. Thanks to the viewers, the followers who have taken time to stop by and have a look. Sure, it's all really been about naked men, cock and giant cumshots. It's been about sex, horny guys solo, horny guys together, the toned tanned sculpted, the lean, the small, the amateurs, the professionals and the bold. When thinking about posting, I attempted to look for guys that had something special. Something that made you look twice. It may be the eyes, the bod or may just be one solitary sound that turns a clip into a pure sexual awakened delight. It may be a single drop of sweat. But it never started there...
The blog started out for just one special person. Still special, always will be. To me.
I don't know where the blog is going or if it will continue with as much gusto as it has since then. Never more have opportunities beckoned or times seemed so immediate for change than they do now - for the better.
I love posting, I love filtering images and finding that which makes me horny...and you.
But, for now it's about the closure of one year and who knows what a new year may bring. So, on this NYE 2010, have yourselves a safe and superb moment, be it with good friends or good lover (s). Think hard about what you really want when the midnight hour strikes. Someone once said to me that whatever you're thinking or whatever you're doing it sort of sets up the next year. One moment can be that powerful!
I've looked back at some posts and realised I have a type. Ha! I've looked back and realised that I used to play on words more, using this as a diary whereas now; it's simply a tumble of images and horny tracks. I don't mind that, but me being who I am, I crave more. I like to write and like to communicate. I'd love if I found myself holed up tonight in a corner at one of the parties with someone I just hit it off with. Someone who gets me. Someone to just talk shite with and love it.
Aside from cock and men naked, along the way I've posted some clips and images that are not sex related. I used to anyway, to try get some other thoughts out there. I am a night owl after all and when you're awake at 3am well...there's noone else in the world in that moment but you. So on this last day of 2010 that's what I'm doing. The one clip that I've chosen is appropriate to anyone and everyone. It's an anthem, a song to tell you to get up and enjoy life. Enjoy your Holiday wherever you are.
So to you - especially you who inspired me to do this blog - I wish you love and peace and magnificent times. To all of you, I wish you the best 2011 that you can get. Oh and you can get it if you want.
Nothing is ever impossible. Ever.

I recently discovered your blog (just the past few days to be exact) and have been reading it (in addition to stroking to it) chronologically. I am glad to read that this started out for one person since I felt like I was eavesdropping on something so incredibly intimate I was almost embarrassed (besides being incredibly turned on too). You are such a gifted writer and I look forward to your continuing to practice your art of expressing such longing and lust and romance and sexiness in such a visceral way that at least for me hits a place of resonance deep in my core. And the pictures you choose-oh man-such incredible beauty in so many guises.
ReplyDeleteTom