Big changes afoot...actually really odd life moments about to hit. All for the best and going all very fast. I'm at a point where I either keep posting, change it or let it smoulder on the interweb as an archive of images resized, uploaded, borrowed from my blog buds or found by my lonesome as a journey of a horny young man...who knows....I don't.
Like I've said before, as much as this blog was about jo cock and getting off, I always wanted to convey something more. Maybe I hoped that a dude would just find me and we'd spend the days getting wet and squirting all over each other. Maybe not? Maybe more...
I have some last images to post of cock and cum and just outright decent buds doing what we love. But before that, heres one more non cock related thing.
Yeah yeah you just come here to get it sorted and get off or use it as one of many resources.
I know I do. But, this is a Big step for little old me and I'm feeling a tad sentimental.
I'm kinda on a bit of a memory thing here, so forgive me. The good stuff will come I promise but for now, humour me.
In my opinion regardless of quality or if it's on a shaky iphone cam or even if you can't see her (I couldn't really all those years ago), but when I saw this performed live a few years ago in the O house, while sat all alone with my one lone ticket, it really moved me. It sounded so fucking awesome live. Everyone just went dead silent. It still sounds pretty good here. It's just beautiful. It's just so...kinda like me now.
The last two clips have a very aussie feel for one special reason.
Landslide - Live
We Built this City
Come Said The Boy
Glam To Wham
Hey man, Of course we all love the pictures, of course we all use them to bone up, but I for one really enjoy reading guys thoughts on all kinds of things. I hope you keep posting to the blog!
ReplyDeleteGo ahead and slip in a photo once in a while - or one per post (like Straight Jock Talking does) - if you care to, it certainly won't hurt my feelings. LOL.
Seriously, keep the blog going because life is, and we men are, about more than cock...
Hey Dude...thanks for the vid posts..."we built this city" Love harmony like that. you rock!
ReplyDelete