A while back, there was this amateur vid floating round on the interweb with a sexy dude in a cap and another guy who helps him out. The cap dude is kind of hypnotised/inspired by the porn he's watching. It's pretty loud, which unfortunately means you don't get to hear what they're saying to each other, cause there's some talk happening.
I remember seeing this clip and just being so into the cap dude. You'll see why. I read a post in a forum about these dudes and someone had deciphered a little of what they're saying. From what they got it's about the cap dude saying how he wants to come like that "...I wanna shot..like that" or something...
Anyway, years later I see this image. The dude in the middle is the sexy cap dude.
I hit a forum and post the pic. Nothing. Then I found this old CD with some clips on it and well what did it have on it. The clip. Scroll down and enjoy watching cap dude, his buddy and the infamous "...I wanna shot like that" or something.
The pic in the image below looks a little different which means he's put himself out there in a few clips maybe. So if you suddenly think "Oh him" and have seen more or know more then let me know.
Oh and I'd like you all to post your thoughts on what they're saying

No comments:
Post a Comment