This dude first squirts pre then some more then his load. Observe his technique - brushing the head with his fingers. Such a hot bate vid and such a wet load!

I rec headphones so you can hear the squirting! So HOT!

Guess I got some practice to do huh?

2 comments:

  1. This man is just about the greatest solosexual devotee you will ever see. He knows every nuance of self pleasure, and is able no doubt from many experiences to derive the ultimate in orgasmic joy. Bate on and thanks for sharing your beautiful blasts with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I know Crisco when I see it, and there is no better use for it. This young man did a stunning job, and I'd wager there was a nice nap just after this really swell performance. Oh, and laundry, too.

    ReplyDelete

Fuel.Stop 1

Fuel. Stop Nice! (above & below...esp)