What happens in the canyon stays in the canyon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A while back I posted some words about bate. For me I can go all day and like it pretty deep, very horned, wet and totally sexy. There is nothing better than waking up and spending a rainy day indoors watching porn in jox and getting that hot aroma going. flowing from hard, semi and wet wet wet to out and out BONED.

I'll chuck a piss and then I'll get to a point in the arvo where the smell is pure sex, pure cock and I'll kick back and start the bate getting lost in my cock with hours to go, feeling the pressure in my prostate, the pressure between my legs and the looseness of my soggy worked over foreskin. In the last year I've found the pleasure of sniffing jox - but they gotta be just right! But when they are...holy crap they are fucking ace.

I love hot horny chatlines. New situations have unfortunately meant I can rarely do the above anymore and I really miss it. I miss being able to spend a horny day alone by myself with nothing more than porn, lube and poppers and some time on the fone listening to horny dudes. Also missing one particular buddy more than I can say. God I just wanna hear him and his cock. Ya hear that!

Lately I've discovered cam. I realise that getting into my cock on cam gives me a bit of a buzz. I'm always ordered to lift my shirt or show my ass which always makes me giggle.

Now listen. I'm a work in progress after months off from gym, so when I'm ready I'll lift my shirt! I'm not in bad shape but hey there's some stiff competition out there.

What I need right now is a cam bud. I'm a virgin to oovoo. How does it work? Is it better?

I love watching some of the hot dudes on cam. Some are like me, have patience and can last very long and wow...can squirt majorly!

I think I'm out of practice. Still able to hit my face so not all bad ;)

I always appreciate a bud who knows what cock is all about. Knows that sometimes a full fist isn't needed and that the lightest touch and slowest move is the sure fire way to a horny sesh.

This dude below is a man after my own...his light touch and limited touch - letting his cock tell him whats needed is just about spot on as to what I like and do myself.

Only wish I could eat my own cock! Just once. And fuck wish I had the space to just get butt naked and sesh all weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fuel.Stop 1

Fuel. Stop Nice! (above & below...esp)