It's been so long hasn't it? No pics, nothing. Nada. I've been working away at the "other" site. It's such a big switch from B to WP. Sometimes it looks okay, other times it doesn't. Sometimes blogger gives me what I need, other times...meh...you get the idea.
Boring. What about good stuff like cock and cum and horny yeeha bate and hot times? Until I'm 100% happy I'll return for now...to post a few things. Odd times bring odd thoughts bring odd sounds. Yeah okay the porn is coming up after this...but indulge me yeah as I'm kinda in between a few decisions right now.
I stumbled over this cd when I was going through the attic of my old stuff the other day. I kinda remembered what it sounded like and when I put it on I forgot what it was all about. Now this was released in 1988 but I didn't hear it till much much later. It was when I had a bit of a rock n roll whirlwind thing with an actual rock/pop/dude. Anyways, late one night after beers and tequilla at the studio, we found ourselves poised on an overlook somewhere in Sydney, Australia. It was balmy, the usual sort of Aussie summer night. I still don't know how we ended up at that place or in Sydney for that matter, but it was that night that this dude lent over and did what I'd wanted him to do for ages. I remember as he kissed me this track came on the radio and it totally blew my mind. Actually....I blew in my jox as he plunged into me with his tongue ( the mouth...the mouth!).
It ended badly as in really badly and he went on to...well...charts and junkets and fame touring the world.
When I listened, it brought back every emotion - it recreated that balmy night, the emotion, the sensation, the nervous anticipation that something awesome was about to happen...and not just me blowing a massive load in my pants ; P
It's my "boys of Summer"...
Oh and we kissed and kissed for the whole song without breaking away too....
You can hear elements of electronic synth in there but it's mostly hero rock.
Now this song reminds me of someone else and I hope he has a smile on his face when he listens to it.
I give you...DARE.
No comments:
Post a Comment