Sometimes...

So I just happened to kinda run into someone today. It'd been a while. It's kinda an odd thing. Now. I handle rejection well. But, I was a little shocked at how easily and quickly I was given a brush off. I expected more. I feel incredibly shitty about this and something said - while probably not intentional - really hurt. It's morphed something I had fond memories of into something meaningless as all the others...in a matter of minutes. And if I actually count then we're talking three years...maybe more? I guess I'm just surprised again at how some dudes just roll with the punches ( or not) that's all. Whatever happened to being decent? Disappointed.


This was the very first image I posted all those
 years ago...It's the new dawn of a new star
or something equally as superb. At least that's how 
I felt back then...

- Posted using
BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. We're deep into the Age of Self. Compassion (i.e. being able to feel what the other feels) has mostly gone away, with the exception of a few enlightened individuals ... which obviously does not include your friend.

    ReplyDelete

Fuel.Stop 1

Fuel. Stop Nice! (above & below...esp)