I'm feeling amazingly horny today. Well...it's carried over the last couple of days. But, I got that anticipation as I know in a few hours I'll be naked, greasy and heading for the zone.

I can smell that horny musky spicy sharp scent on my jox, all soaked up from all that juice my cock has leaked into them. I know where those jox will end up!

Haven't been this horny for ages, so I'm looking forward to spending a fair while in the bate, either solo or maybe with a bud.

So just to keep me primed, though I'm doing pretty fucking well already here's some things that have contributed to this tonight.

Did I mention how horned I am ; P

i just love the dude on the right - his cock looks so thick 


the dude below on the right is already wet - check the pre on his jox. fuck yeah!


the best reward after a long bate sesh is a self facial




barret long and his mammoth cock  - uncut too....


cock2cock



if i found myself in this position (king of clubs) tonight around...say...11pm i'd be pretty happy...of course, it'd be greasier and messier and our taints would be rammed together. 
















2 comments:

  1. Like the new look. Hope your night went as well as you were hoping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pic 6. the dude on the right some huge meat. would love to see his full blown hard on.

    ReplyDelete

Fuel.Stop 1

Fuel. Stop Nice! (above & below...esp)