I know there's been lots of changes to "poppers" in the last few years. It can be a hit or miss affair. But...recently I struck gold with a bottle. Power pellets included, a month or so old and it still (what's left of it - smile) hits like a bomb.
I'm guessing I struck lucky and got one of the old batch. A quick look at the site where I got it indicates "product no longer available". Bummer. One thing I noticed is the listing underneath the title - all the small type - that seemingly means it's the real deal. I know it's called "Nail Polish Remover" now, but I'm guessing the one to look for is the one with all the small type listing the ingredients.
Dudes have passed comment on the "pellets" and this was my first bottle with. Well...they definitely do something that's for sure. And. they prolong the life.
Just wanted to share.
Best poppers ever!
The other bottle I've frequently used and seen is below. Big difference. No pellets.

My all time favorite!
ReplyDelete