
It went something like this...at least this is how I imagined it would.
In a city pub, I sat with mates downing average beer and playing pool and letting my eyes casually glance around the room.
I follow certain people, watching...guessing which one you would be. Is it that one. What about him over there?
It's a game I play with myself, but this time I know you're here somewhere.
An hour goes by and so does the beer. Another hour passes. Each visit to piss I use a cubicle as I'm semi and getting aroused. Maybe I should sit and lose one? Nah, it's not what I'm here for. I return to the bar and as I'm at the bar getting us a round, I see this dude. Why the fuck would I pick one out of how many?
Maybe it's my own twisted fantasy, maybe it's my own nutty take on a fucked up world. Is it so bad to want something good that may not happen?
He stands with mates, laughing, drinking....casually chatting. I dunno why I seem to be deciding I've found what I'm looking for. Tonight.
When I get back to the mates, they're checking out chicks and one of them is chatting to one. I glance over and it seems the elusive and unknown dude is bareing witness to a similar scenario. Interesting, he looks bored, while his mates jostle and politely engage with some chicks who are wearing pink bunny ears.
I watch him. I watch his eyes, his posture, his movement. I go through my mind. Height, weight, hair...etc.
Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick
I'm a bit of a gambler when it comes to this sort of thing. I remember in school when the jock asked me to visit the cubicle with him. Gamble. I remember when I seduced my school mate with a gay porno. Gamble.
Maybe it's the thrill?
I consider the consequences, but then I consider what may happen if it all goes well and for a miniscule fucked up moment in this fucked up crazy world everything collides and I get it right.
Gamble, right?
I see him rise and he makes his way to obviously take a piss. While my mates are now entertaining the chicks, I follow him. I enter the toilet and the smell is overwhelming. I kind of feel ill and nervous and hot and sexy and sweaty.
He stands at the urinal. I step up, unzip and flop out my semi hard cock. I gasp and groan.
I eye carefully. Cut. Tick
I gently move my cock, it twitches. I eye his. It seems to be growing...is it? Fuck yeah it is.
Okay, it's time to move.
"Nice cock buddy" I say "Fuck I'm horned"
He chuckles kind of nervously, but his cock twitches and begins to swell.
"Reckon I need to get rid of one hey. I been toey all night...I'm just gonna get one off"
I step down from the urinal, heart beating out of chest and step into a cubicle, leaving the door a bit open. he follows in a few seconds...
"Join me man" I beckon, opening the door a bit.
He steps forward, then pauses. I raise my eyebrows and smile "come on dude, it'll be fun...it's sweet"
He utters "Fuck" .
Voice. Tick
He comes in, I lock the door and begin to slowly stroke. I sit down and pull him to me, unbuttoning his fly, getting his wet cock out. I dive onto it and suck. He almost loses his balance and puts his arms out either side and uses his hands to balance himself on the sides of the cubicle.
He starts to thrust, moan and gasp and I let my fingers cup and finger at his nuts, heavy and smooth. I suck and rotate my mouth, going all the way down and then using my hand to squeeze under his nuts, milking the pre out.
I pull away, rise up and kiss him. He doesn't flinch but opens his mouth wide, turning his head to the left as mine is to the right so we can have clear aim. His breath tastes of beer and something else. Him.
His hot breath breathes into me and I into him. We both whimper cautiously but like we've been away a long long time. I let my mouth trace from his mouth to his ear and breathe into his ear. He grunts. I nibble his ear and use my tongue to lick at it. My Hard tongue pushing into his ear, mking him wetter, hornier. His cock is dripping all over the floor as I glance down. He starts to stroke.
I gently breathe into his ear and then whisper "Hey sexy ------, guess who"
I tell him who and he stops. I pull away and look at him.
His face is in shock, a smile creeps to his lips and he starts to open his mouth to of course ask how. I touch his lips with my fingers.
"Didn't think I'd find you huh"
He leans forward, grabbing me, pushing me against the wall of the cubicle saying my name and puts his hand behind my head and starts to run his fingers through my hair. He delivers a huge kiss with his tongue into my mouth. His hard tongue forcing it's way round my mouth, nibbling at my lips.
He drops down and takes my cock in his mouth and begins to suck, getting down a bit then struggling.
"Take it slow ------" I say. It's just something you need to get used to. You don't want to listen. You just want to take it all and you try again, spluttering but achieving your goal.
"Wow, well done" I steady myself with my arms like he did. it's all too much. I could just unload now...
I bring him up, we kiss and I can taste my cock on his lips.
"Now, go outside, make up some excuse and meet me outside in 15. You and me...we have some business to attend to okay"
I bend down and suck cleaning a huge amount of pre of his cock, then lean up and kiss him.
"Can't have you all messy. Yet. Doncha worry. There's gonna be plenty more of that tonight".
"I got a cab waiting, and the night, the morning, fuck it..the rest of the weekend is all ours"
Meet you in 15...
Some storyteller you are...hey the guys in the pic are hot....
ReplyDelete