Home before 6, just. Yeehar. havin' a bite to eat then off to get hot and sweaty and work till...oh probably 1am maybe. nuff time to snooze, then up at 7 or 8 and off I go
I laid in the sun this morning, basking in a bit of downtime I had, covered in dust and crap - it was nice. I thought of your bod, your breath, your voice whispering into my ear, telling me to kiss you, telling me that you were mine.
I spent hours on you, getting you close.
Man, I got you so wet, so close and that you felt like you were about to burst and as if your nuts were melting in pleasure. The sun started to rise and after hours of intense sex and heavy into each other action I decided it was time, so I used my expert fingers to get you off and make you majorly ejaculate a load that you could smell and feel...oh at least over an hour ago. And from that point on I held you at the edge, simmering, letting your body drain all it's energy, all it's sweet strong man juice into the one area, where it would erupt.
As you began to flinch I pulled you back up to me, me behind you, your arms outstreched grabbing for the wall, your voice, your throat letting escape a gutteral moan and groan...continuing to build with your load, your release. And my thick uncut cock, wet and slippery hanging o your leg.
Then you feel your groin snap, you smell the air, thick with salt, sweat and sex and you know you're not far off. I let my mouth suck on your neck, your sweaty neck and I catch the beads of sweat on my tongue, our moans and gasps in unison. In sync.
You twist to reach my mouth, begging me to kiss you while you cum. I let my mouth splay over your lips and my firm tongue meet yours. My tongue, stronger than yours winds and slurps in your mouth and your tongue hardens and begins to hit mine. My cock twitching, wanting more, wanting you.
I reach to your cock and wet with pre - so fuckin wet - I begin the ride home, kissing and biting your lips, letting you know how sexy and fuckin into you I am.
You start to piss pre, thick drips, and small spurts spraying on the bed. You moan and your legs begin to shake.
We writhe. You're so close, so hard, so wet and so ready. My foreskin bunches back, then travels forward...I'm ready to cum too.
We grip tight, our hands interlock, you whisper "cum with me....I' m so so close..."
You cry out and your legs begin to twitch. Mine do to as I begin to unload as your cock begins to spit.
You kiss me and we moan, our cocks unloading, pumping. You feel my cock pulsing as I finger your cock, then bang it and wank it hard and strong, encouraging spurt after spurt of juice, that flies into the air, with pressure and fantastic volleys of watery ejaculate.
It feels like we squirt our loads for ever, your spray shooting a few feet ahead and hitting the bed head, then as I pull your cock up with my wet sticky fingers a thick spurt sprays up hitting your face while we kiss and it runs down from your nose and cheek to our mouths and we kiss, the cum making our lips salty and sweet...and we continue, my cock easing, then we collapse, sticky and sweaty, spent and pleasured out.
No comments:
Post a Comment