---- ; s --------------------------

So, I was a bit tripped.

Man, I'm flogged. Fucked.

Dream: Pumping, heaving and lots of sweat and my big fat uncut cock...I was having a down night too.

I'm buggered and need some real good tlc. Mid arvo Sat, I'll be on my lounge hitting a few beers in between being dirty and dusty and sweaty and sore and then having to suit up and be fan fucking tastic for the masses until the early hours of Sunday morning for this launch thing for work.


On that note, bed. My head is sore from having a scaff pole dropped on it (fucking ouch). What the fuck is it with me and my head?

2 comments:

  1. Was at a payphone of all things, ran out of coin. Try for Sat arvo otherwise Sunday night....heading to the hotel tomorrow..fuckin' awesome up here

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet...still awake...just about to doze off big boy

    what can I say...goodnightx

    ReplyDelete

Fuel.Stop 1

Fuel. Stop Nice! (above & below...esp)